Laurie Riihimaki is a full-time freelance writer, editor, and busy-bee covering topics such as sex and relationships, holistic medicine and self-care, and career and personal development. Laurie's background and studies with theatre in Boston, London, and New York City have helped her to create a fun, comical voice that she utilizes in her writing. When she is not writing for work, Laurie puts time into developing novels, poetry, and personal essays. And when she isn't writing she is spending time directing, acting, painting, exploring nature, reading, or spending time with family and her dog, of course.
Recent Gotham Club Articles:
- (New Study) Why College Girls Drop Their Panties for Older Men
- 7 Gym “Tricks” That Make You The Best F**k She’s Ever Had
- Weird “Secret” Makes Her Want To Have Sex With You
- 7 Simple Steps From Virtual Date To “In Person Sex”
- Do THIS…Last Longer In Bed…& Make Her Come More Than Any Other Guy