As a coach, David is an expert in helping both men and women pick out the patterns and psychological blind spots that plague many peoples' dating lives. He has helped over 200 men and women discover what's holding them back, confront it, and push through it, all on their way to happier lives.
David believes business is for men what war once was and no longer is – a place to compete, risk all, win and gain glory, spoils and respect. Despite this, he is a musician, and he thinks of music as an almost feminine pursuit of grace, attention, and aesthetic beauty blending harmony and seduction with gushing emotion. He has also recorded in Abbey Road Studio and danced with Charo.
For more from David, including his thoughts on his fellow thought leaders' guides, like him on Facebook.
Like David Dupree's Facebook Page:
Recent Articles of David Dupree:
- This “Pencil Trick” Makes Picking Up Hot Girls a Piece Of Cake
- How To Easily Strike Up a Conversation With a Woman You Don't Know
- How My Buddy Got a Date With a Girl Who Hated His Guts (& You Can Too)
- Speed Seduction: The “Spanish Senorita” Secret For MAXIMIZING Your Hookup Chances
- Is It Time to Move On From Her? This ONE Question Gives You The Answer