As a coach, David is an expert in helping both men and women pick out the patterns and psychological blind spots that plague many peoples' dating lives. He has helped over 200 men and women discover what's holding them back, confront it, and push through it, all on their way to happier lives.
David believes business is for men what war once was and no longer is – a place to compete, risk all, win and gain glory, spoils and respect. Despite this, he is a musician, and he thinks of music as an almost feminine pursuit of grace, attention, and aesthetic beauty blending harmony and seduction with gushing emotion. He has also recorded in Abbey Road Studio and danced with Charo.
For more from David, including his thoughts on his fellow thought leaders' guides, like him on Facebook.
Like David Dupree's Facebook Page:
Recent Articles of David Dupree:
- 5 Texting Hacks to Make Her Want You All The Time
- How To Get a Hot Girl to Ask YOU Out Using My Clever “Text Template” (With Real Life Examples)…
- Touching On the First Date: How Much Is Too Much?
- This “Bad Pool” Technique Turns Things Sexual Without EVER Risking Rejection
- 3 Secret Advantages of Talking to Women Who Aren’t “Your Type” (And How It Gets Hot “Out Of Your League” Women to Approach YOU)